THE ARTS & CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
Creativity is of the highest value and is a determining factor of success or failure for these individual practitioners or profit, nonprofit and government entities.
Are you on the list?
- Advertising & Promotion
- Architecture: building, landscape, urban & regional planning, marine & naval, etc.
- Art schools, art teachers, artists & agents
- Art therapy, rehabilitation and healing
- Creative technology: app design, game design, web design, etc.
- Culture & heritage: preservation, centers, museums
- Design: display, exhibition, graphic, industrial, interior, multimedia, packaging, product, visual communication user interface design, etc.
- Fashion: design, garments, textiles, footwear, lifestyle & accessories
- Film, audio visual & broadcasting
- Literary, publishing & print
- Music & recording
- Museums: art, cultural, heritage, history & science
- Research & Development: the pursuit of models, methods, formulas and products of unusual value.
- Science & nature centers
- Performing arts: dance, music, multidisciplinary, theater, etc.
- Visual arts: artisan-crafts, painting, sculpting, photography, etc.